Sunday 3 February 2013

The Evil of Lego's

Have you ever gotten up in the middle of the night to get a drink of water and felt excruciating pain in the bottom of your foot?

If you have looked down and seen a lovely piece of molded plastic , then you joined the ranks of many families who have legomaniacs in their home.

Myself ,I, have a not only a son who is a legomaniac but a husband as well.

Many a day I have been tempted to throw all of those building blocks away.

Countless pieces sucked up into the vacuum, swept into the dustpan and cats playing with them

I have created many different storage systems for my legofans. But for them to work you need to actually put them away .

Not only are they dangerous to my feet's health,, they are expensive.

Just what i spent at Christmas I could have bought myself some Christian Loubiton shoes.

I am not kidding those little plastic suckers are expensive!
I will continue to vent about the cost and pain of lego, but because  I love my boys i will continue to buy it.



2 comments:

  1. YAY! Your first post! Welcome to the world of blogging!

    Here is my addition to your post:
    http://cheezburger.com/6987581184

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OUCH>>> that looks beyond painful .
      thank you for being my first!!!!

      Delete